jeudi 24 janvier 2008

My ScOoL

I'm in College "Nicolas-bouvier" in second year. I still have a little over two and a half years.
This year began well because I have a lot of school subjects with two very good friends; their names are Anouchka and Sara. I like them, because they are so cool and funny. We almost have the same timetable, we finish at 12:30 on Monday and on Friday, and then we can eat together at the cafeteria. On Monday a friend, who is called Julien, has lunch with us. He was in our class last year. At first we ate just the four but now a lot of friends, have goined us.It is very friendly.

I have just French with my main class, but I meet other pupils in other school subjects. I had a week with important exams;called "épreuves regroupée" two weeks ago. They count more for the average, it was stressful, and hard, but I'm proud oh myself.
Last year I hated English, so this year I was passed my exams afraid at first, but I feel reassured because I find English intersting. i love maths and chemistry. I was pleased to begin this year because, I like biology and I started this subject this year. Last year I didn't have it. I will not fail this year, because next year is considered the hardest.
Howeever I have fine start this year. i'm confident.
I wanted write a word about my school "Nicolas-bouvier", I know that there will be a new Supervisor and that perhaps we will spread, but I hope I'll stay in this school, because I'm used to it, I love it and I don't want lose the friends I met there.

Aucun commentaire: