jeudi 24 janvier 2008

My ScHoOl AnD mY aPaRtMeNt


I moved since seven months ago, I lived in a housing project, but now I live in a new building with four floors, it’s a little building. My building is in concrete. It is located between some other buildings, it’s not near a big road but near a little road. My apartment is on the first floor, it has a lot of windows and it’s very bright. I have a patio and a balcony, the patio is oriented to the east and the balcony is oriented to the west. My bedroom has a view to the patio and direct access. There are beautiful plants where my cat plays. Near my apartment there is a park and a shopping mall. It’s called is “Balexert”. It’s so hard to describe my apartment so I’ve made a sketch for you.
I go to school by bus, but I must walk for 5 minutes. However I prefer to go by bike because I can come out when I want and the bus is often crowded. My school is called “Nicolas-bouvier”,it is a high school and it is very nice. It has five floors. My studies will last four years and I am in second year. In my class, we are about twenty. I often change classroom, it’s so cool because I meet a lot of people. My favorite school subject is mathematics because I understand them well. I have a lot of subjects, French, German, history, geography, physics, chemistry, mathematics, English, biology… Last year, I was in an athletic class, but I’m not athletic, so I had flexible timetable and I had always the same class. It was cool but I prefer changing classes because I meet more people. Last year I met two great girls! Their names are Anouchka and Sara, they were in my class. Anouchka dances. This year they are also in my class, I’m so happy. After the high school, I would like to become a social worker because I like helping people who are in trouble. After high school, I think that I will go to a HES (high specialized school). In this school, there is a section for social studies. However I have not yet decided, I am not sure. I hesitate to go to university.

Aucun commentaire: